I had the pleasure of working on this fab social media ad made by Blink Ink. Just animating. It looks really beautiful I think.
I’ve been beavering away on my bunny character. It’s a lot of work to rig her in Maya. And even more work getting XGen fur to work in Maya. But she’s a fun character and I do love her.
Here is my 2017 showreel.
1. Ratburger telemovie. Animated CG rat. Production at Lola Post, London
2. Animation tests for a Sci Fi feature film that is yet to be released. (Can’t say too much about this). Production at Jellyfish Pictures, London
3. Teletubbies. Animated the CG baby Teletubbies. Production at Lola Post, London
4. Wolfblood. Animated the wolf. Production at Jellyfish Pictures, London
5. Ratburger. Animated the rat. Production at Lola Post, London
Here are my two favourite scenes from Ratburger that I animated. The brief was to make the rat look like a real rat trying to dance. Someone questioned why the rat appears to know about Beyonce’s booty bumps. My answer was, he watches the telly! The director and everyone involved was extremely happy.
I had the great pleasure of leading the animation of the Rat for David Walliam’s Ratburger. The work was done at Lola Post in London. It was such a fun project. Making a Rat dance to Beyonce? It doesn’t get any better than that. It aired on Sky on Dec 24 2017.
Here is Lola’s break down of some of the scenes.
Lola Ratburger Breakdown
Here are some of the shots I animated for season 5 of Wolfblood. CG all made at Jellyfish Pictures for the BBC.
I’m currently animating baby Teletubbies at Lola Post in Soho. They are called Tiddlytubbies and they are super cute.
It’s a terrific team too. Loving it.
I’m back at Jellyfish pictures animating Dinosaurs for a new documentary for ITV. This one is about Dinosaurs in the UK. It’s a ton of fun, I’m having a ball. Raaaar!
I’m now working as a senior character TD on a new CG version of The Wombles. We are using Maya and Modo. It’s fun and the people are lovely. I wish I could post a picture or a clip, but I’m not allowed. It looks pretty schmick. That’s all I can say.